Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Coffee Lovers Fall Blog Hop - Take 3




Happy Wednesday everyone!!!

There is only a couple more days to participate in the Fall Coffee Lovers blog hop.  

I hope you have made it over to see all of the great inspiration.

And if you are not inspired by coffee.... Tea and other hot drinks are an option.

For my project today I used inspiration from the STAMPlorations Challenge 






For this card I stamped the image on water color paper and water colored the image.   
I went back and added some more bold lines to have the image more defined. 

Both the image and the sentiment if from The Greeting Farm.  

I wanted to have to keep the card close to a  CAS project as possible.  

I added a little color to give a sunrise effect behind the cup 
and then splattered a little color around.  



To me Monochrome is usually black and white 
but I wanted to go out of the box a little and go with the browns. 

This will be a good birthday card for a coffee loving friend.  
I will be adding a coffee gift card inside so that she can enjoy a cup


Hope you have a wonderful day


Teresa







I will be entering this card in the following challenges






Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog






22 comments:

  1. Lucky friend! Love this CAS card, beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute CAS card :) Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super beautiful pure CAS card!! I love the color palette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty CAS card. Love the touch of color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, seriously the cutest CAS little scene ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love his little smile. So glad to see you linked up again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card, simple and very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Love the happy coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super adorable, love the light watercolor wash

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything about this!! The soft colors and the bit of a background - SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, i looooooooooooove this! what a great card for the fall coffee lover's hop! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that happy little cup and the pastel watercolouring is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. seriously sweet. I love the watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute! Love the soft sunrise too.
    So pleased you joined us at STAMPlorations. :)

    ReplyDelete