Saturday, June 6, 2015

Coffee lovers blog hop blended with Magazine Challenge 102




Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hello Crafty Friends.

It is a busy week in the blog world.  

It is time for the Summer edition of Coffee Lover's Blog hop 
It is the final days to post a project for the weekly Magazine challenge

for my project I decided to combine the two.  

The inspiration is from the the magazine challenge photo from the 

Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 102 Inspiration Piece (image)


I love the ocean scene and all of the blues witch coordinate with the white clouds.  


For my project I use my Gelatos to make a blue background.
And also to stencil the steaming mug by rubbing the gelato color around with my warm finger.
  
I then stenciled the Latte using white modeling paste.

I stamped some random circles and designs into the background.  
and then stamped and embossed in silver the sea life along the bottom.




That is all for now.  I will be back because I have more projects to share.


Teresa






I will be entering this card in the following challenge


26 comments:

  1. Gorgeous in beautiful blues! And, love all the texture...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love those blues and the texture you added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the stamped sea life on the bottom of your card, perfect summer theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous...love all the blue and the nautical theme!
    Thanks for linking up to the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab job with stencils and gelato!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Teresa, love the blue and the work you did with the stencil! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all the blue and clever add that silver element of the sea
    beautiful blue coffee mug card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card with the stencil and embossing paste! Love all that blue!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those gelatos really create so much interest! And then you stenciled on top of the beautiful blue. This is just so cool! Wonderful card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great mixed media card with the gelatos and paste! Love the blue! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the beach theme! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooooo beachy and ethereal! Gorgeous make!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card, reminds me of coffee at my favourite seaside cafe.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. So fabulous! Love the sea beachy feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. great card, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous, love the design and the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely. Love the blue. Great card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Teresa!! lovely and fun card!! I love the texture !! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete