Tuesday, February 17, 2015

What's up Valentine?



Good Morning Friends,

I think this is the last Valentine to share.  

I saved this one for last because I made it for my Son. 
Every year I make the Valentines that my Mother in Law sends out.  
I let her pick from the ones I make for the Caring Hearts Card Drive. 
 But, since my Son sees them all I have to make his in secret. 

When I came home with my Scrapbook Expo treasures, 
he was looking through the pile 
and pointed out that he liked the this Penguin set from the Stamps of Life.  





The set come with multiple penguins, including the little guy.  I
 thought he was perfect to put on the film strip.  



Teresa 






I will be entering this card into the following challenges



4 comments:

  1. A fab image and design,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! Cute! Thanks so much for joining the All Creatures Great and Small challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those penguins on the film strip! How adorable!

    ReplyDelete