Monday, February 16, 2015

Whale of a Valentine.




Happy Monday everyone,

I hope that you are staying warm. 
California is once again experiencing spring while the rest of the country is freezing.  
I think Mother Nature has lost it.  LOL


Hope you had a great Valentine's day.  Mine was very busy with a family event.   
I am down to the last few Valentine cards to share.  

Today's card I used a stamp I picked up while on vacation in Oregon a few years ago. 
I thought the whale is adorable and it represented something from vacation.  
It was manufactured by a company I had never heard of..... Great Impressions.  

Today,  I have many of their great stamps.  
But this one will always be special because it reminds me of the wonderful trip we had as a family.  




I though of how cute the image would be if I colored the whale pink.  

I used my Wink of Stella brush to give the spouts a little sparkle and added some chunky glitter for the water.  

Have a wonderful week

Teresa




I will be entering this card into the following challenges





4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!!! "Whale you be mine"...lol! LOVE the fun colors you used for the image! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pink whale, gorgeous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete