Friday, February 27, 2015

Tim Holtz Inspiration

Can you believe February is almost gone.   

This month has whizzed right by.     

All month I have shared many of my Valentine projects.

And I have one more.  

I love the inspiration of Tim Holtz,  

This month I decided to take the 12 Tag challenge.  

I so wish I had all the tools that Tim does.  

Here is his fabulous tag for February 

12 Tags of 2015 - February | www.timholtz.com




And here is mine.



I just love using up some of my scraps on this tag.  

Thanks for stopping by.  


Teresa 





I'll be entering this card into the following challenges.





3 comments:

  1. Oh good job! I like your bright tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Teresa! super cute tag, i luv the details! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tags, love the design. I just became your latest follower.

    ReplyDelete