Thursday, January 29, 2015

TWAS Valentine



Happy Thursday!!  

I finally packed up all the cards I made for the Caring Hearts Card drive.
Final count..... 125 cards!!! 
All of them will find a home with a special child.  

Since the cards will be going to children of all ages, I wanted to make something that was more focused to the things teens would like.  

I have this cool set from The Alley Way.  It's called Icons.  
The hearts, stars and word bubbles came from this set.  

I stamped the valentine sentiment and added the hash tag with a black marker.  






Thanks for coming by

Teresa





I will be entering this project into the following challenges


1 comment:

  1. This is perfect for teens! Love how you mixed up all the images. Thank you so much for joining us in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete