Friday, December 6, 2013

Growing In Unity - Day 5



Wow!!  It's Friday already.  This week has flown right by.  

I am so ready for the weekend.  

Before we get to today's project I need to get on my soap box....LOL  

First, I want to send a big THANK YOU to everyone who has stopped by my blog this week. 

 I appreciate all of the kind and uplifting comments that have been left for my projects.  

If you have not already, please become a follower to my blog.  

I also want to thank Unity Stamp Company for allowing me to participate in the Growing In Unity. 


Let's finish the week with some more Christmas projects.  



I made this lot of tag using the Unity image Most Wonderful Time.  

I cut the tags from Kraft card stock.  
Stamped the image and sentient with black dye based ink.  
Then tied the ribbon off with some twine.  Super quick and easy. 


I loved how ribbon went together with the Kraft paper.

I also made a matching card, but colored the image.




This ends my exciting week as the GIU girl.   Thanks so much for joining me.  

Unity has been very generous and has allowed me to give one lucky reader 

an Itty Bitty Stamp of their choice. 

 I will be randomly choosing from all the comments and the winner will be picked Sunday.

You still have time to comment on the previous days blogs.  




I will be entering my projects in the following challengs

Ribbon Carousel Blog - Challenge RCC88 - Anything Goes




18 comments:

  1. Darling tags and card! I love the cute stamp you used (just got that one myself!), and it looks great colored on the kraft paper! I wouldn't have thought of that! Wondering if you used Copic markers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise,

      I did use alcohol markers. Copics should work just fine

      Delete
    2. They really show up great on the kraft cardstock!

      Delete
  2. Great set of tags and sweet card. The kraft really makes both projects pop! Thanks for your inspiration this week, Teresa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that ribbon on those tags, and your card is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome projects today! Love the simplicity of the tag - would be great for mass production.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tags. They are so perfect. The matching card is lovely.
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the CAS tags and card. Just shows that you don't need much to make a great card or tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and simple tags and lovely card. I like the ribbon you used.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the tags and card. Kraft cardstock works so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teresa, you've used my all-time favorite sleigh stamp. I just love this! I have it sitting on my craft desk, hoping to use it this weekend. Love your tags and card. Thanks for a great week. I enjoyed visiting your blog each day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE these fun tags! That sleigh stamp is so versatile, as you've shown us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card and tags! Love the kraft card stock and the holiday ribbon! Thanks for a great GIU week and sharing your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Coloring on the kraft looks great! Thanks for a wonderful week of inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love that sleigh card! Love kraft card bases and the bright red!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the matching projects. The sleigh looks festive and fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the tags and great idea to use twine to tie them off

    ReplyDelete