Tuesday, December 10, 2013

12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist 2013

As I was web surfing I came across Ellen Hutson's site were different designers are showcasing  their tags for the  12 tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist.

You have got to check this out.  There are some wonderful techniques.

The tag below was created by Ronda Palazzari.  I was inspired by all the layers of color.  So I chose Ronda's tag for my inspiration.


This is Ronda's tag


Ronda Palazzari Joyeux Noel Tag



I broke out my new bottles of Silks Acrylic Glaze, Gelatos, and modeling paste and went to work.

I wish I had a cute little bird like Ronda, but no luck.  So instead I used my Fiskars punch and made my own.


Here is mine




Thanks for stopping by.

Teresa


I will be entering this tag in the following challenges

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Make your own Background 
















6 comments:

  1. I love both tags, Teresa! The colours and layers are stunning. Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is beautiful! I love how your background turned out and your little bird is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE how you were inspired-- love that pink bird! What a stunning tag!!

    THANKS so much for stopping by my blog and leaving some love! Your comment made my day <3 Happy NEW Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete