Sunday, June 9, 2013

Using my stash

This weekend I decided to take the Use what you have challenge #4 at the Sweet Stamp shop blog.

So I pulled out this giant box of stickers that I have stashed under the table.  This are stickers that have come in packages from others, swaps and some purchases.  I do dip into the box occasionally.

I dumped them out on a chair and of course many fell onto the floor.  As I went through the many layers I found these cute little ladybugs.  I did also pick out the circles with the flowers at the top of the pile and as I was cleaning up the mess, I found some sweet little red hearts.





Part of the challenge is to combine challenges.  There is a challenge on the Create blog for June and it is a sketch challenge so I thought maybe I could combine the two.  

here is the sketch


2013_05Sketch



And here is my card.


As you can see.... I did not use the circle.  They just did not work.  I was really struggling with crafting block but I made through this one.  I think this is a card my niece would love.  


I will be entering this project into the following challenges

Sweet Stamp Shop - Use what you have challenge #4
Create Blog - June Card Challenge 

No comments:

Post a Comment