Monday, June 10, 2013

All pink

Happy Monday!!!  

I hope you had a nice weekend.  The weather was strange in my neck of the woods.  Saturday it was 108 degrees and Sunday we topped out around 88 degrees.  We might even get some rain today.  Very crazy weather.   

Today I give you this bright pink card.  
I used my distress ink pad to make the blue streak and then I cut out CC Riley from The Greeting farm.  Sim
I think I'll be sending this card off to my Niece who turns 21 this week.  



I took some inspiration from this TSG211 challenge photo




Thanks for stopping in

Teresa


I will be entering this card into the following challenges.

Splendid Stamping with The Greeting Farm - FFF Bold and Bright
There She Goes Clear Stamps Blog -  TSG211 

4 comments:

  1. Great CAS card! You definitely rocked the bold colors!! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It's simple and striking at the same time. :) Thanks for playing with us in the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card for your niece! Thanks for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete