Sunday, May 26, 2013

Fabulous Florals

This post is for the Fabulous Florals Challenge at Stampendous.  

 I used the May Flowers clear stamp set to make my background paper.  The flower, bloom and dot is all in this neat little set.   I colored the flowers using my alcohol markers.   

I really think it is cool to stamp your own paper.  Sometimes I never can find exactly what I am looking for so stamping out the background can solve that problem.   








I will be entering this project in the following challenges

Ribbon Carousel blog - Celebrations - RCC81
Stampendous - Fabulous Florals 

2 comments:

  1. bright and sunny card with a happy feel to it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sunny, fun card! Thanks so much for playing along with our May Fabulous Florals Challenge. We hope you'll head over and play again with our June Challenge!

    ReplyDelete