Monday, April 1, 2013

Retro Fresh Challenge.... It's All about the Boys


Happy Monday and April fools day.  I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend.  We had a quiet day with just my Hubby, Son and myself.  We usually spend the Saturday before Easter with my family at my Aunt's property.  So Easter Sunday is just for us.  
My 12-year old Son did inform me that the Easter Bunny will be visiting our house still so we made sure that the bunny did make his visit.  

I did get a little crafting time and made this card for my Cousin who will be 
graduating from High School in May. 
 I didn't want to go traditional.  So I picked some fun boy colors.  Inside it does say "Happy Graduation."   The image "CC Saturday" from the Greeting Farm.  
I am also including this in the Retro Fresh Challenge on the Splendid Stamping at the Greeting Farm blog.  




I hope to be back later in the week for some more challenge post.  I have a few projects in progress.  Hopefully I'll find some time to create.  

No comments:

Post a Comment