Thursday, April 4, 2013

New blog followers

In the last couple of weeks there have been some new followers to my blog. 

 I wanted to take a minute out of my day to say THANK YOU!! to those who are following me.  

I know I am not a wordy person on my blog. 
 Sometimes I think it is because by the end of the work day I have just ran out of things to say.

 I love to enter challenges.  They give me the chance to try something new.  Otherwise I might be making the same layout cards over and over again....
 and wondering how to use that new toy that caught my eye at the craft store that I just had to buy.  

I hope you are enjoying my project and maybe can inspires someone to give a new technique a try.... even if it does not turn out how you envisioned.  

That is it for me right now.... 
I have some new project in the works that I hope to be sharing by the end of the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment