Wednesday, April 3, 2013

FFF at the Greeting Farm

Another week brings another challenge at The Splendid Stamping with the Greeting Farm.  This weeks challenge is Embossing.

I used my new Tim Holtz embossing folder to make the background for this card.  I roughed up the edges to give it that distressed/worn look.

The image is CC Saturday.  This is the same image I used for the the monthly challenge.  Many times I stamp multiple images when I have a stamp out.  That way when I have free time I can just color the images and have them ready for the next card.  That is why I have used CC Saturday again.  I do think he is adorable.... especially now that I have a preteen son.  It is a great image for cards for his friends.






1 comment:

  1. How cute!! What a great guy card! Love that embossed background! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete