Friday, March 15, 2013

Tattered Floral Challenge





Wow!!!  Two post in one day.  Can you believe it.... I can't.  I have been under the weather and had not found time to post my project for the Tattered Floral Challenge over at the Tim Holts Blog.   









I made the flower a few weeks ago and was not sure how I wanted to use in.  Just before I was visited my Mr. Cold, I decided that the flower would make a great Mother's Day card.  

For the flower I try to use some of Tim's Techniques using paints on my paper..... Though I don't have any distress paints.  I used some of my other craft paints and watered them down a little.   It was fun.  

I added some glitter to the edges to gift the flower some sparkle.   I love the results.  

I sure will be making more flower and trying to incorporate some cloth/fabric in the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment