Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Farm Fresh Friday




Today I am posting my project for the Farm Fresh Friday challenge on the Splendid Stamping with the Greeting farm blog.  

The challenge is Sparkle 






I choose my Ebony stamp because I think the little skull looks great with glitter.  I also added glitter to her head band.this makes her a little cutie.  

The flowers are sparkle stickers and I added some more glitter to the little butterfly wings.  

I left off the sentiment because I was not sure what I wanted  it to say yet.  Sometimes I do that and then add the sentiment right before I send out the card or use it on a package.  That way I know who the card is going to and have the sentiment match that occasion.  

thanks for stopping by.  


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable!! Great sparkle! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!!

    ReplyDelete