Tuesday, September 18, 2012

September's Challenge at the Crafter's Companion



Hello there....  It's been too long since I made a post.  
At work we have been having some crazy issues and by the time I get home I am totally spent.  
But I did find some time this weekend to make a new card for the 
September Crafter's Companion USA Challenge.  The theme this months was stripes and/or dots. 





I am not to sure that I like the paper that I ran across the card.  
But it does pull some other colors out of the image and breaks up all that purple.  


The stamp is Humphrey - Party time. 

Thanks for dropping in.
Teresa

6 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! One of my favorite stamps! Thanks for playing along with us at the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Your papers are great! And I love your coloring on that sweet humphrey image. I'm so happy that you could join in on the challenge this month on the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Companion Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Thank you for joining us at Crafter's Companion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, this is so cute! I just love Humphrey! Thanks for playing along with us at the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the softness in Humphrey. Great way to add the extra fun with that color dp.

    So glad you played along with us at Crafter's Companion Challenge.

    Good luck on the draw:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete