Thursday, August 23, 2012

Crafts Meow August Sketch Challenge



The Craft's Meow


Today I share with you a card I made for the Craft's Meow monthly sketch challenge.


Here is the is the sketch.

I kept the card simple.  I used part of the image and sentiment are from the Natures Beauty stamp set.  
This is a good example of using something that you tried but didn't turn out so well.  I was experimenting with some techniques and I was not happy with the overall results.  However there were some area's that I really liked...  so I used a punch and took a piece out of the image.


Thanks for stopping by...  Teresa

2 comments:

  1. such a pretty card..love the embossing! thanks for playing with us at The Craft's Meow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes experimenting leads to a great card, and this is an example! So pretty! Thank you so much for playing in The Craft's Meow August Card Sketch Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete